OH MY GOSH! Will it ever stop? I got stuck so may times today that I gave up. This is
ridiculous paying city taxes and WHERE the heck are the plows? After 4 weeks of sunshine do ya think they got caught up a little with the budget? Maybe the city should sell some "Snow Cones" or something and back off the raises for the big guys! Mike and I measured 22" in our back yard and it is still coming down. All has come from the last three storms in almost two weeks!



How about a BBQ?

After taking these pictures and loading them on my computer. I came in to get warm and check my email and my little brother Roger sent me a picture of his new baby! BOY wouldn't it be nice to go on this right now! Ha Ha
We will have all of the water soon for it!