Thursday, December 11, 2008

Full Moon with ring around it!

Tonight we were coming out of the Dee Event Center after
ushering WSU game and we all were commenting on the
beautiful moon and how it had this huge ring around it. I
was so cold and when I got home my friend Shell
text me and told me to look at the moon! SO I went
out to look at it again this time it was right over our deck
so I grabbed the camera and tried to capture it. This is
what it looked like. The clouds were in front
of the moon so it looks cloudy. It was so gorgeous!
When I was in primary and had the three year olds
for seven years, seeing a full moon was a warning to
be prepared for trouble! I wonder what a
full moon and a ring would mean? I'm glad that
I will not find out. Good luck to all of you
Primary teachers! lol
Well according to the news and the native indians
the ring means a big storm is to hit in 5 days!