Sunday, November 30, 2008

Saturday was a long day starting with the Body World Exhibit, bridal shower, shopping, eating then we headed to Temple Square with everyone that lived in Utah I swear! There were people everywhere and you could hardly move. I guess they were all tired of Wal Mart! David and Bonnie were down from Mountain Home Idaho with their nine children for Thanksgiving. The lights were amazing and I loved how they had Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus floating in the reflection pound. They had little glass jars with lights in them to look like candles that were floating around the statues. The shepherds were on both sides of the pound set up on the grass. It was a nice night and was really not all that cold. Then we went home so I could put together 2 homade soups and a quilt for Emy Sue. Here are some pictures of the family!