Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Pier at Puget Sound

All over the Pier are flowers. I could not help myself
so I started talking pictures of the flowers that I love. You could buy the biggest bouquets
of flowers for so cheap. The streets are filled with flower baskets.







If you have fish & food you have seagulls!








Man balancing his guitar for money.










Brennan & Brayden











My sweet little nephew Brennan, he bought flowers for his mom.















A girl buying fish and when someone buys fish the show begins for then the worker throughs the fish in the air and the man that wraps the fish catches it and gets it ready to take home.
Here is the fish being thrown up to the other workers.








The Farmers Market was fun and they had tons of flowers in there and fresh fish.








The city was so pretty with flower baskets!






Belly to butt with people!









Some more hanging baskets









Cruise ship on the Puget Sound






I had so much fun watching this little girl run after the seagulls at the port. She had the biggest eyes and smile!








I was playing with my camera with this waterfall











All the way to Seatle to eat at McDounlds?
Not me









Here is one of the ships that bring in the fish









The sea is my favorite of all!












My brother Gene wife Linda and daughter Angee. We came up together for Brayden's farewell.